The damsel nymph is related to the Dragonfly that are normally found in most of the freshwater systems. However, it is loved by many predator fish.
• Olive Green Thread (70 denier).
• Tiemco 3761 Nymph Hook (size #6).
• Dark Green Holo Tinsel.
• Marabou (Blood Quill) – Olive/ Moss Green.
• Bead Chain – Silver/ Black.
• Insert and secure the hook into the vise.
• The hook has to be insert at the right depth into the vise.
• Wrapped the thread onto the hook.
• Wrap the thread over the hook and around the shank.
• Tie a pair of the bead chain eye behind the hook eye.
• Wrap the thread towards the hook bend.
• Cut about 13 cm of the Holo Tinsel and tie it onto the hook bend.
• Pull 2 strands of Marabou. Tie the Marabou onto the hook shank near the hook bend.
• The Marabou tail should be 1.5 length size of the hook.
• Wrap the Holo Tinsel along the Marabou tail (from front to back and back to front).
• Wrap the hook shank with the balance of the Marabou towards the hook eye.
• Wrap the Marabou on top and below the bead chain eyes towards the hook eye.
• Then trim off the balance.
• Whip finish the thread behind the hook eye and knot it.