• Mustad C52S Stinger Hook (size 1).
• Orange Marabou (Blood Quill).
• Orange Slinky Fiber.
• Mirage Eyes.
• Bug-Bong Multipurpose UV Cure Resin – Original.
• Insert and secure the hook into the vise.
• Wrap the thread over the hook shank towards the hook bend.
• Tie it onto the hook shank.
• Tie another Orange Marabou to the other side of the hook shank.
• Tie another pinch of fiber onto the hook shank.
• Repeat the Step 5 & 6 in tying the fiber towards the hook eye.
• Do it slowly and part-by-part until the hook bend.
• Cut a few strands of Marabou and use the BB UV Cure Resin to stick onto the fly body (top & bottom).
• Use the UV Flashlight to cure/ dry the UV Cure Resin when shaping the Betta Fish fly. When the fly is totally dry, the fly is done.
Now the Betta Fish fly is ready to go to catch some fish!